Tuesday, May 15, 2012

it can't get more real than this...


My first 6€

Sant Jordi Gracia Hostel

1€ Beers



 Day 1


I arrived to Barcelona airport, It can't get more real than this... I'm in Europe and this is the first day of my Adventure. as I exit the airport I noticed that there were no currency exchange office nor a ATM. I had to take the airbus to Barcelona and I had no Euros…  Not a big deal after all, just had to walk to the next Terminal ;) but for a second I was freaking out haha

Once In Barcelona I got off in Plaza Catalunya where I borrowed wifi from someone and looked for a Hostel. I google Sant Jordi (Thanks Douglas and Chester for the tip) once I got the address I started walking that direction…  40min later I arrived to the what I think is one of coolest Hostels ever… Brand New in the Barrio de Gracia, a Cycle Themed Hostel with an awesome staff.

Later at night we had tapas with fellow travellers then we all went out in the neighbourhood to have some drinks and party like a local… (1e beer outside of a Church.)

No comments:

Post a Comment